Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dirty District[anyone]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
FallenAngel
Powered Villain
FallenAngel

Number of posts : 5
Character Name : Fallen Angel-Nickname
Real name-Goreal Haunt
Registration date : 2009-03-19

Dirty District[anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Dirty District[anyone]   Dirty District[anyone] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 11:45 am

Fa walked in the street whit the wind moving his dark hair.
Than he nticed that 2 man whit black suites are following him,at first he acted like he didnt see them but at the wery furst turne he turned awaywiting for the suited guys to follow.
You little tiny midgets
Fa raised his hand and wind gathered around it and relased it at a slash in the air whit his hand.
Dark wind whit an devasting power flew to the men whit black suites kling them in a instant slash!
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Dirty District[anyone] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dirty District[anyone]   Dirty District[anyone] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:37 pm

Alet Rondel had been following two company agents the whole day, they were following someone meaning that they were after someone with an ability. He had lost track of them about half way through the search and started walking around the city. He then felt a strong breeze of wind brush up against him, he decided to follow where it was coming from. Alet ended up find the two company agent dead on the floor and looked up to see the man who killed them.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net

Dirty District[anyone]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: The World :: Travel-
Jump to: