Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Into Asylum (S.4 E.8)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Into Asylum (S.4 E.8) Empty
PostSubject: Into Asylum (S.4 E.8)   Into Asylum (S.4 E.8) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:23 pm

Now that Nathan's (Adrian Pasdar) ability has been revealed and he has lost control of his operation, he and Claire (Hayden Panettiere) go into hiding in Mexico. With Emile Danko (guest star Zeljko Ivanek) now in control of the government operation, his plan to destroy everyone with abilities is set into motion as he teams up with an unlikely partner. Meanwhile, Angela (Cristine Rose) and Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) seek refuge in a church and begin to mend their broken relationship. Kevin Alejandro also guest stars.

This episode doesn't seem to exciting, which is expected after doing the last episode and usually a season always has one of those less exciting episodes so they can get back on track. This premiers Monday March 30 on NBC at 9:00 PM.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Into Asylum (S.4 E.8) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Into Asylum (S.4 E.8)   Into Asylum (S.4 E.8) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:30 pm

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net

Into Asylum (S.4 E.8)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Extras :: Heroes-
Jump to: