Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ultimate Academy

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Everything is everywhere... you just have to look for it.
Character Name : Ne
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Ultimate Academy Empty
PostSubject: Ultimate Academy   Ultimate Academy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 1:14 am

Alright, I know Alet/ Victor already joined, and he's pretty much the only one that joined, but, I bet if a bunch of people pitched in, the site could be awesome, just, please, help. It's going to be a very... interesting site. Here's the story:

The Academy

The Academy was at war against a, now extinct, tribe. They're recovering from the many sustained attacks, currently. The village is supporting them, as they are allied. They recently found magic tomes, allowing them more teachers, students and classes. An unknown assailant is attacking and destroying different parts of the academy, killing off a student or two every once in a while.

The Organization

Many people from the village and academy started feeling the rules were too overpowering, too unruly. They left the village and joined together into organization based on destroying and capturing the village and academy for their own use. Not much else is known on this organization.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Ultimate Academy Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ultimate Academy   Ultimate Academy Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:10 am

Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net

Ultimate Academy
Page 1 of 1