Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Patricks Pub Time

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Patricks Pub Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 4:50 pm

Sarrow had listened to the conversation from the seat beside Alet. " Wow sounds interesting." Sarrow was fiddling wiht some things he had in his pocket. He had his knife, a stick of gum, and a bottle of his secret concoction. " You know I've heard that double agents are in more trouble than the people that employ them. I mean just think this guy could be dead right now and we could be getting false information." Sarrow then put the things back in his pocket and left.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

Patricks Pub Time - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Patricks Pub Time   Patricks Pub Time - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 7:09 pm

he's coming here to tell us some news
Back to top Go down

Patricks Pub Time
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2