Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Cold Snap (S.4 E.7)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Cold Snap (S.4 E.7) Empty
PostSubject: Cold Snap (S.4 E.7)   Cold Snap (S.4 E.7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 10:19 pm

I don't know why but Heroes is having a one week break but when they come back in two weeks, they are coming back strong. In my opinion I think the next episode is going to be the best episode since the season finale of season 1. In the next episode, well what I can tell from the preview, Tracey escapes, rebel is reveled and the fighting begins. One thing I would like to see is Barbara, the third triplet (Nikki, Tracey, and Barbara). I will get the preview and as much info as I can 'bout the next episode.

Last edited by Victor on Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Cold Snap (S.4 E.7)   Cold Snap (S.4 E.7) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 5:57 pm

>.< sorry I wont be able to get more info until next week, for some reason they put the description of the first episode in season four on the heroes site instead of the next episode. They should have it up next monday though. I did get one more piece of info though, Matt Parkmen's, the adult not the baby, ex-wife will be coming back to the show for a little bit. The baby Matt Parkmen in the last episode is hers and Matt's baby, Hiro and Ando are there to save him cause of course he has an ability. What I don't get though, is why the government would go after a baby. Razz
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: Cold Snap (S.4 E.7)   Cold Snap (S.4 E.7) Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:21 pm

Yay, they finally posted the preview of what's will happen (not a spoiler, promise).

Cold Snap

HRG (Jack Coleman) convinces Emile Danko (guest star Zeljko Ivanek), a.k.a. The Hunter, to release Tracy (Ali Larter) from Building 26, in hopes that she will lead them to Rebel. As Angela (Cristine Rose) evades capture, she turns to an old friend (guest star Swoosie Kurtz) for help. In Los Angeles, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) continue on their latest mission from Rebel to protect the newest hero. Greg Grunberg, Sendhil Ramamurthy and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Brea Grant and David H. Lawrence XVII guest star.

Ooops should of posted on Victor, Razz sorry
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Cold Snap (S.4 E.7)   Cold Snap (S.4 E.7) Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 10:14 pm

HEADS UP MAJOR SPOILER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:

If you would like to watch this episode just go to NBC.com and go to the Heroes section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cold Snap (S.4 E.7)   Cold Snap (S.4 E.7) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cold Snap (S.4 E.7)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Extras :: Heroes-
Jump to: