Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Empty
PostSubject: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Sarrow was walking through the ruins. he really wondered why this happened. He thought Alet might know but he didn't want to ask him because it might bring up bad memories. Sarrow had headphones in his ears listening to his mp3 player. He also had his phone out. He had come along quite a bit of money when his parents died so he had an Iphone. He was watching Happy Tree Friends laughing at seeing all the little animals killed in bloody ways.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Fri Mar 13, 2009 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:15 pm

Hisagi was in a company van driving to the Ruins of New York, he knew it was filled with enemies but it was a chance to capture many enemies too. He was by himself since this mission was too dangerous for his agents and after the last battle he didn't want to loose any more. He pulled up and found Sarrow. Hisagi got out of the van and walked up to him. "Hello, Sarrow Momochi, I remembered your last name by the way." As usual he said this all with no emotion what so ever.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:21 pm

" Good now I can kill you." Sarrow formed a sword of flames. He made sure how tired he was didn't show. Many things had happened since he last saw Hisagi. Sarrow then appear behind Hisagi and slashes. It wasn't as hard as usual and it wasn't as fast either he wondered if he could make it throught this fight.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:29 pm

Hisagi took out his axe as he did a flip jumping away from the attack. "I don't think that will happen this time around Sorrow." Hisagi was more prepared this time, he had just finished his new training and felt as if he could take on the world, even though he didn't show it. He then threw a kick in the air not aiming for anything, but a dagger flew out at went straight for Sarrow. "I'm here to capture you Momochi, and I wont fail."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:31 pm

Sarrow blocked the dagger with his sword but because of his state of near exhaustation his sword diapeared. " Damn it." Sarrow formed a quick fireball and threw it at Hisagi he needed to try and survive this fight. He couldn't be captured or else his friends would have to bail him out.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:37 pm

Hisagi flipped over the fire ball and noticed Sarrow's sword go out. "Looks like someone's tired, had a late night?" He said this with no emotion, but was being sarcastic. He then started running to the left and once he found a spot he charged straight for Sarrow and right before he reached him he jumped up and tried to use a drop kick on Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:39 pm

Sarrow jumped over the kick. " No busy week." Sarrow fires two fireballs at Hisagi. He used as much strengthas he culd on them hoping the wouldn't go out before the hit.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:45 pm

Hisagi quickly moved to the side but one hit him, his arm sleeve was burnt off. "I know you can do better than that." He also said this sarcastically but with no emotion. He knew Sarrow Momochi was suppose to be a strong opponent but something about him was off. He then swung his axe aiming at his leg so he wouldn't be able to move as much, making it easier to capture him.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:49 pm

Sarrow wondered why he was so weak. Exhaustion alone couldn't do this to him. He then remembered when he had fought some company agents earlier in the week. They had hit him with some dart. He forms a sword but it only stays materialized long enough to block the axe. He then falls to his knees. " You guys use tranquilizers right? Well if you do they take forever to kick in." Sarrow then collapses and passes out.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 9:53 pm

If you look very, very, very, closely you could see a faint smile on Hisagi's face. Razz He walked up to Sarrow who was lying on the floor because of the tranquilizers. "I'll get working on that." He picks up Sarrow and puts him in the van. "Looks like I made the catch of the day." He gets in the driver seat of the van and drives off.

OOC: TO LEVEL NEGATIVE FIVE!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)   Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Bored Out Of My Mind ( Hisagi and me only)
Page 1 of 1