Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"1961" (S.4 E. 10)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

"1961" (S.4 E. 10) Empty
PostSubject: "1961" (S.4 E. 10)   "1961" (S.4 E. 10) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:17 pm

As Nathan (Adrian Pasdar), Claire (Hayden Panettiere), Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and H.R.G. (Jack Coleman) help Angela (Cristine Rose) uncover her past, she reveals the dark secrets that have haunted her for years. Meanwhile, Mohinder (Sendhil Ramamurthy) learns of his father�s involvement in a long forgotten government operation. Diana Scarwid, Alexa Nikolas, Laura Marano, Ravi Kapoor, Casey Kringlen, H. Michael Croner and Edwin Hodge guest star.

Well looks like there are going to be a lot, I mean A LOT of flashbacks in this coming episode and looks like it will only be focusing on the people in Coyote Sands, so this place must be really, REALLY important. There will be many guest stars in this episode, I guess the people playing the characters in the flashbacks. (Don't ask how I know who she is but Alexa Nikolas is from Zoey 101.)
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

"1961" (S.4 E. 10) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "1961" (S.4 E. 10)   "1961" (S.4 E. 10) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:33 pm

MAJOR SPOILER ALERT!!!!!

Spoiler:

O.O
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net

"1961" (S.4 E. 10)
Page 1 of 1