Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

"I AM SYLAR" (S.4 E.11)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

"I AM SYLAR" (S.4 E.11) Empty
PostSubject: "I AM SYLAR" (S.4 E.11)   "I AM SYLAR" (S.4 E.11) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 14, 2009 7:59 am

Sylar (Zachary Quinto) continues his unusual partnership and begins to have an unexpected identity crisis. Hiro (Masi Oka) and Ando (James Kyson Lee) take measures toward bringing down Building 26. Meanwhile, Matt's (Greg Grunberg) new found fatherhood changes his priorities. Elsewhere, Nathan (Adrian Pasdar) sets a plan in motion to right the wrongs of his government operation. Jack Coleman, Hayden Panettiere, Sendhil Ramamurthy, Cristine Rose and Milo Ventimiglia also star. Lisa Lackey and Ellen Greene also guest star.

From the preview, it looks like Claire and Sylar meet again and turns out to be a small battle but after all that they end up having a conversation, I would think Sylar is keeping her there by force. It also looks like Matt is going back to his ex-wife, I don't know the reason though, it may be that he only wants to give the baby back or it may be that he wants to give their relationship another try. Ando and Hiro are going to get a lot of action in this episode...... finally -_- I was starting to get a little tired of their comedy.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

"I AM SYLAR" (S.4 E.11) Empty
PostSubject: Re: "I AM SYLAR" (S.4 E.11)   "I AM SYLAR" (S.4 E.11) Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:20 pm

Major Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net

"I AM SYLAR" (S.4 E.11)
Page 1 of 1