Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Control of Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:24 pm

Alet enters his house in Atlanta, Georgia. The house wasn't that big to the untrained eye, but there was much more to the house than expected. He sat down waiting for Sarrow to show up, he told him to me him here because he wanted to show him something.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:28 pm

Sarrow appears at the front door and knocks. He knew it was polite to stop at the door even though he had super speed. His mind was racing wondering what Alet wanted to show him.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:36 pm

Alet opened the door and smiled. "Hey Sarrow, come on in." He walks into the kitchen and gets out some coke. "Well this is my house, nothing special..." He smirked and chuckled a little. "....well to the untrained eye."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 10:39 pm

Sarrow ran around the house a bit. " Sorry I like getting used to my surroundings and to me it looks like a normal house." Sarrow's eyes were darting around the place he needed to make sure there weren't any traps or something.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 01, 2009 11:00 pm

Alet laughed. "Don't worry there's nothing dangerous here, well to us. Let me show you." He walked to the back of the out and opening a door that looked like it was leading to the back yard as it opened he pressed a button on the side of the door and closed if. When he did that a door opened on the wall next to it. They walk in and they see a training ground filled with wholes. "You see ever since you told, you controlled fire, I've been wanting to show you this." Fire starts shooting out of the wholes. "Well this is where I learned and train the control over fire."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 8:34 am

Sarrow sees the area and smiles. It brought back good memories of his real parents. They had had something like this in their house too. " Nice." Sarrow starts a fireball and starts throwing it from hand to hand.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:29 pm

Alet smirks as he moves his hand through the fire and come out with a ball of it in his hand. He starts charging it with electricity. "Well you're the first fire user I've seen, so I was wondering if we can train together, just using our fire abilities though." The fire eventually got hot enough to turn white.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:40 pm

" Sounds good." Sarrow charges his fireball so it is bigger and is white from the intense heat. He then makes another one exactly like it in the other hand. He then lets the fire surround his arms. " This is the style I've been saving for someone worth while." Sarrow rushes Alet not using his super speed and jabs his fist at Alet
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 6:50 pm

Alet smirks. "This is gonna be fun." He starts running through the fires bursting out from the ground, making it hard to see where he. "Just remember, we can't get burned." He then runs out of one of the tunnels of fire which is right in front of Sarrow. The whole time he is smiling and adjusting his earphones with one hand. The other hand it contains the white ball of fire and is aiming straight for Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:09 pm

Sarrow blocks the fireball sent his way with his left arm. He then sticks his right into a pit of fire. He uses his abilities to shape it into a balade. " Take this Alet." Sarrow fires the blade full speed at Alet. Sticking his arm back in the pit to cover it in flames again as he watches to see what his attack will do.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:32 pm

Alet flips to the side dodging Sarrows attack. He smirks. "Nice one, you've got to teach me that when we're done." Alet starts running towards him and when he reaches him he does a flip over him. While in the air he starts throwing fire balls at Sarrow from above. He then lands behind him and turns around to see what Sarrow does.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeMon Mar 02, 2009 7:47 pm

Sarrow ips out his flame on his left arm and catches the fireballs. He then throws The fireballs back at Alet faster than they were before. " Yeah I guess I'll show." Sarrow laughed he was enjoying messing around with someone with the same powers as him.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 10:16 pm

Alet moves through the fire balls sent at him and catches the last one thrown at him. He starts playing with it trying to figure our how to shape it like Sarrow did. He starts to bend the form of it a little but it goes back to normal. He smiles. "Hmm.... maybe." He finally figures it out and bends the fire into the shape of a boomerang and throws it at Sarrow. "Watch out, if I made it correctly then it should be coming right back the way it came."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:25 pm

Sarrow fires a boomerang of his own and the two cancel each other out. " Good. It took me forever to learn how to control the fire from my father, and you learned it in a few minutes" Sarrow then fires a few more fireballs followed by a blade made of flames.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:39 pm

Alet stepped to the side with his arms behind his back, but the sword cut his arm. Usually the fire would hurt him but the shape of the fire was able to make a cut on his arm. Alet laughs a little. "Ya, I call my self a prodigy in that way. My dad was pretty smart, but a villain, I think I got it from him." He then tries shaping the fire again turning it into a bow and arrow and fires an arrow at Sarrow.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2009 8:43 pm

Sarrow forms the flames into a gauntlet around his right hand but is to slow and the arrow hits him in the shoulder. " So we gonna stop this fight soon? I'm starting to get hungry." Sarrow's stomach growls very loud after the words are said.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:29 am

Alet laughs when he hears Sarrow's stomach growl. "Sure, follow me." They exit the training room and start heading for the door. "I don't have anything here so we're going somewhere else." They walk out the door and start heading down the street. Alet starts charging electricity back and forth through each of his finger tips.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:59 am

Sarrow starts forming some flames in his hands and he continuously changes the flames shape. " So what typ of food does this place serve? I could kind of go for a taco right now." Sarrow's stomach growls signalling hin to stop thinking about food.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 1:36 pm

Alet laughs again. "Don't worry this place has everything you could ever imagine." His stomach growls, he grabs his stomach as if he were in pain, but he was just hungry. His inner child takes over and he starts running. "I can't wait much longer, I'm too hungry."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 3:40 pm

Sarrow starts running after him. Making sure not to use his super speed. " Well then I'm eating alot. I forgot supper last night and breakfast this morning." Sarrow was running on barely anything so he definetly needed to get some food in him.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:20 pm

They finally made it to the restaurant and walked in side. The restaurant wasn't that nice, but was rumored to have the best food around here. Alet walked up to the front desk and smiled. "Table for two." The waiter walked them over to a booth and told them to sit there.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Sarrow looks throught the menu and decides on the best sounding things. When the waiter comes back Sarrow orders a french di, Mozzeralla sticks, Popcorn shrimp, and a small deep dish pizza. " I haven't had anything since lunch yesterday so I'm really really hungry."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 6:31 pm

Alet laughs a little. "No problem." He looks at the waiter and smiles. "I'll have chocolate ice cream, chocolate cake, and a piece of chocolate pie." He looks at Sarrow and laughs. "I'm hungry too." He drinks some water and pus the glass back down. "I was informed about a new base the other day."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSat Mar 07, 2009 9:44 pm

" Nice. Do we have to bring Zandain though? The dude creeps me out." Sarrow remembered his fight with Zandain and remembers Zandain's willingness to kill. " I feel I would do better without him helping us."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 12:06 am

Alet chuckles and looks at Sarrow. "I wont tell him 'bout it but he's the type of person that shows up uninvited." He looks at the waiter as he puts down the food and smiles. "Thanks." Alet starts eating as if he hadn't eatin' in day.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Control of Fire Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control of Fire
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next