Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Control of Fire

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Control of Fire - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 1:16 pm

Sarrow starts on his food and is finished with the mozzarella sticks quickly. He then takes a large bite out of the french dip after soaking it in au ju sauce. " So how did you meet Zandain anyways? I mean you hang with him quite a bit don't you?"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 3:27 pm

Alet smiles, trying to hold back a painful memory. "Well ya see I was traveling with someone else who needed help. I was told that Zandain would be able to, that when I met him." He took a drink of water and put it back down. "Everything ended up going all wrong, and he saved my life." He chuckles.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:32 pm

" Oh. I wish I would have met someone along my way. Well atl east someone who didn't try to kill me. I met this guy and he was cool at first, but then he turned on me one night. He controlled ice and had speed like me. We fought for hours and I ended up winning. But before I could finish him he made a huge wave of ice and tried to free me. I saved myself with my powers but next thing I knew he was gone. His name was Tyler but I called him Zero." Sarrow finished his french dip and started on the shrimp. " But let' not talk about matters like this. We're supposed to have fun. I mean we're two guys wh have unexplainable powers."

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 11:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 5:47 pm

Alet smiled. "Interesting story." He looked down at his food then back up at Sarrow. "Your right though, we should stop talking about these things." Alet raises his glass for a toast. "A toast, to unexplainable power."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 08, 2009 9:00 pm

" A toast." Sarrow clangs his glass angainst Alet's and takes a drink. He then finshes his shrimp and starts on the pizza. " So when do you think we're going to hit the base? I mean I'm ready when you are but I need to no about things first." Sarrow took another sip of his drink and finishes off the pizza. " Time for desert. Waiter I want a piece of coconut cream pie."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 6:31 pm

Alet scratched his head and smiled. "I was told that every second wednesday of the month, this base has a shipping operation, thats when where going do the mission." Alet drinks more water and puts it back down. "They're shipping people with abilities so our main goal is to free these people from being sent the main company base. Our secondary mission is to find out where the main base is."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:22 pm

" Sounds good, but is our third objective burning it to the ground." Sarrow had been becoming more devious since he met Alet and Zandain so he had no objection to burning places to the ground. Sarrow takes a sip from his drink. " Also where exactly is this place? I mean I want to know so if you need money I know not to take a plane."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:30 pm

Alet smiled and laughed a little. "We can't burn down this one, this is the base where they bring all the captured people with powers for inspections so if we burn it down, they'll change locations and we wont be able to find the new one." He started eating his ice cream after it had already melted. "This base is in Hilton Head, South Carolina."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 09, 2009 7:59 pm

" South Carolina that's next to North Carolina right?" Sarrow asked this as a joke he then takes a bite of the pie the waiter had brought him. . Either way I can kill afew company members right." Sarrow enjoyd killing company members because it gave him the satisfaction of revenge every time he did it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control of Fire   Control of Fire - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Control of Fire
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2