Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Captive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

Number of posts : 50
Character Name : Hisagi Izuru
Registration date : 2009-03-08

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:01 pm

Hisagi walked into the elevator with two of his agent who were carrying Sarrow Momochi. The got to area negative five and walked to the fifth cell containing Lizzy. "Hi Lizzy, looks like you have a new cell mate." Lizzy just looked at him with a face as if she was going to kill him once she gets out, she probably was. He looked over his two agents. "Put him in the cell, tomorrow I'll transport him to the Hilton Head base my self." They put him in the cell and left. Hisagi looked in the cell and waited for Sarrow Momochi to wake up.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:05 pm

Sarrow woke up and felt all the aches and pains of being out for a couple of days, and being carried around by the company. " I'll kill you Hisagi. When I get out I'm setting everyne free then burning this place to the ground. You'll be the first I kill then I'll go for the head honcho." Sarrow was ready to kill especially now that he was locked up.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:09 pm

Hisagi was laughing in his head. "If only I could get paid for every time I heard that my captive was going to kill me." He started walking back and forth. "Tomorrow you're being transfered and you don't even know where we are, so you're first going to have to think of a plan to find this place." Lizzy looked at Sarrow. "No point in trying to scare him, he mite think that I'm a monster but the truth is, I turned him into a monster."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:13 pm

" So he wasn't always Mr.Creepy?" Sarrow really wish he had a way out. His friends probably wouldn't be able to find him. His powers were still on the fritz from the tranquilizer. " Also how could you have turned him into that? I mean I think he would be ecstatic learning of someone with powers. At least that's what I think most people should be when they find out about powers."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:19 pm

Hisagi was trying not to listen, but couldn't help it. "God Dammit Lizzy! I'll be right back." He slammed the glass on the window, but the glass didn't break it was too strong to break. Hisagi walks off. "He was, he was excited as I was, probably even more. I had found out his parents were working for the company, so.... I killed them in self defense. Thats when he went crazy, he joined the company and went after me as his first assignment. As you can probably tell,... he succeeded." A tear fell down her face.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:22 pm

" Thanks for telling me." Sarrow decided to see if he had anything still on him. He smiles when he found his knife. " I had two sets of parents growing up. The first weren't my real ones and they shunned me when they learned of my powers. Soon though somehow I found my real parents. I was estatic until a company member killed them. I killed him and have been going across the country since then. That was when I learned I had super speed too."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:26 pm

Lizzy smiled knowing that she wasn't alone any more, but quickly after the smile turned back into a frown. "What'd I'd give to get out of this cell." She started trying to free the grip of her straight jacket. "Imagine, having the powers of a god but still being captured and locked away by the powers of people." Hisagi walked back in. "So are you guys having a nice talk, Lizzy, Sarrow?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 10:29 pm

Sarrow charged a fireball but it went out. " We were before you showed back up." Sarrow really hated this guy he shoves his knife into his back pocket so Hisagi won't see it. It was the only thing he had to remember his father by and he didn't need to lose it. " Damn it. My powers are still on the frittz."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:43 pm

Hisagi pulled up a chair and sat down. "You aren't allowed to have weapons in here, I wont take it though." He knew about the weapon ever since he captured him, he didn't really care though since he was personally going to take Sarrow to the inspection head quarters the next day.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

Number of posts : 76
Character Name : Zandain

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeFri Mar 13, 2009 11:58 pm

*Slow rhythmic foot steps can be heard, and eventually, a figure is recognizable. He looked up, and showed deep green eyes, with black hair cascading over his face, it was Zandain. He is wearing a dark gray blazer over his usual black shirt and red tie.*

"Well, the hunter finally got the prey... and my "ex co-worker" out of all heroes. What to do, what to do..."
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:02 am

Hisagi was going crazy from hearing what Lizzy had to say. He looked at Zandain, tilted his head, and put a long smile on his face. "Well, well who do we have here? Zandain, am I correct?" He got up from sitting down and started walking towards him. "Oh, well it doesn't really matter, I wont to capture you. You will be my next victim,... freak!" He started laughing uncontrollably.
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:11 am

*Zandain looked at him, and laughed in the same fashion, to act as if he didn't know what's going on, and rolled up a thin paper, with an inky hand print on it, and tossed it toward the man, then took off the blazer which was revealed to have an ID on it labeled "Gabriella Varinguer" and tossed it to the side. He then held one hand close to his face, and another one far in front of him, with this fighting stance he prepared a sonic boom.*

"We'll see who the victim is."

*Zandain smiled*
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:17 am

Hisagi's sinister smile only got longer as he only got crazier. "There will be no mercy Zandain!" He then pulled out his axe and looked at Lizzy. "Watch Lizzy, as I kill another one of you freaks." He looked back at Zandain and kick in mid air, a dagger flew out of his shoe, but it was to small the see. Lizzy screamed. "Watch out Zandain, a daggers came out of his shoe when he kicked!"
Back to top Go down
Zandain
Admin/ Ultimate Villain
Zandain

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:20 am

*Zandain's eyes, accustomed to speed were able to pick up on the daggers, without fretting, he used super speed, to drift to the left.*

"That's all?"

*Zandain rushed in for an uppercut.*
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 12:27 am

Hisagi let Zandain hit him and when he did his neck cracked. He started laughing. "It hurts!" He then starts swinging his axe in an uncontrollable motion. "Looks like insanity is taking over again!" Lizzy Screams again. "Zandain, you may be able to hurt him easily, but that doesn't matter any more, you've got to figure out a way to knock him out!"

OOC: This is how I am acting

Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 9:09 am

Sarrow watches the fight silently. Bored out of his mind he decides to see if the blade of his knife can cut the straight jacket. He smiles when he sees it can. He soon has the whole thing off of Lizzy. " Hey Zandain thanks for the distraction." Sarrow then tries to make a fireball and sees his powers are up and running again. " Let's see how strong this glass really is." He fires a long stream of fire at the glass.
Back to top Go down
Hisagi
5th Company Leader
Hisagi

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:12 am

Hisagi stops swinging the axe and sees what is happening in the cell. He turns his head in a slow motion and as if it were going to turn all the way around. "You.... aren't..... going..... anywhere!" Hisagi takes a remote out of his pocket and presses a green button at the center of the remote. Metal closes off all four sides of the cell, making it almost impossible to escape.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:17 am

Lizzy smiles and starts crying tears of joy as Sarrow releases the straight jacket on her. "Thanks, Sarrow right? Well, we're getting out of here, somehow." Lizzy looks around at the walls and figures out the only way out is above. She stands onto the sink and throws a punch at the roof but before she could hit it, Hisagi pressed the button, closing off all exits possible. "Dammit!" She gets down, sits down and leans up against a wall. "At least I'm out of that jacket."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:22 am

" Yeah that must of sucked being in that thing. They probably should have put one on me but the company probably thought my powers would still be wonky for a while." Sarrow decides to see what else he has in his pockets. He pulls out two bottles of his special drink. " Hey looky what I found. I can't believe some idiot didn't check my pockets try some of this stuff and take both bottles." He throws one to Lizzy. " Here you'll like it I make it myself."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:39 pm

Lizzy catches the bottle and drinks some. She then hits her head against the wall. "I guess, I'll be going to Hilton Head tomorrow with you, I haven't been there yet and according to Hisagi, they bring everyone they've caught there." He punches a whole in the floor. "We'll escape then."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:42 pm

" Definetly. Me and some friends of mine were going to attack the base and rescue the next ones sent to Hilton Head. Now that I've been caught they could attack the day we're shipped out." Sarrow takes another sip of his drink. " When do you think they'll ship us out?" Sarrow was really wondering. His body still ached from the last tiem he got carted around by the company and he really didn't want to go through that again.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 2:58 pm

Lizzy took more of the drink in the bottle. "Well Hisagi said he was that we were going to be transfered tomorrow so probably soon, I mean its already almost three in the morning." She stood up and went to the front of the cell. "So, these friends of yours, they're fighting against the company?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:02 pm

" Yeah. We all hate them for different reasons. My best friend in the group is Alet Rondel. He has control over fire like me." Sarrow smiled as he remembered some of the good times he had with Alet. " There is this gu Patrick I don't know that well so I can't tell you about him. Lastly there is Kaeru who is kinda wierd and has wierd outbursts sometimes, and Zandain who was fighting Hisagi."

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:09 pm

Lizzy giggled. "Sounds like a fun group of friends." She started looking around the room looking for a way out, even though she knew it was hopeless. "So, I assume they all have power too, what are they?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 3:12 pm

" Well Alet like I said has control of fire and he can control Lightning too. Patrick can change form. Kaeru I can't really explain his powers because I only have seen the destructive force he has. Zandain has super speed like me and he can do this weird sonic boom thing."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The New Captive Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Captive
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Company Headquarters :: Floor -5-
Jump to: