Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Captive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

The New Captive - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:38 pm

" Nope. What did you fail science or something? The hour glass is the mark on the black widow."Sarrow remembered that from some tv shows he had watched. He then puts the spider out. " We don't want it to get to hot in here or we'll rost." Sarrow smiles he was starting to really like Lizzy. " Its good but I don't think I'll get it out tomorrow or even when they try to get us out. They'll probably use tranquilizer guns to drug us for the ride to Hilton Head." Sarrow was kinda sad he had worked hard on that spider. " But don't worry we won't need it. I know my friends will rescue us." Sarrow was going back to his old self.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Fri Mar 20, 2009 10:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:45 pm

Lizzy smiled and scratched her head. She giggled. "I guess I was absent that day. That or its cause I focused more on genetics more than anything, I find it interesting." Lizzy's eyes started to close on her without control. "I don't know how much longer I can stay awake." She then noticed that gases were being pumped into the room. "I think... you were..... wrong... about the tranq..." She couldn't help it and she fall asleep.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:48 pm

" Ah Crap. Not aga........." Sarrow can't finish his sentence he falls to the ground. He doesn't know he hits though because he has already lost consciousness. A few thoughts go threw his mind before he loses consciousness. They are Waht's going to happen to us, What will happen to Lizzy, and how many more times will he be drugged by the company?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Captive
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Company Headquarters :: Floor -5-
Jump to: