Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The New Captive

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

Number of posts : 64
Motto : People think I'm sweet, but.... I just can't help being bad.
Character Name : Lizzy Canto
Registration date : 2009-03-14

The New Captive - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:32 pm

Lizzy smiled. "Well as you can probably tell,.... no I don't have anger issues, I have super strength." She laughs a little. "And I'm also a technopathy, I have control over technology. If I could just get one look at that remote of his, we could have been out of here by now." She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Number of posts : 180
Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque
Motto : Why should I run when I can kick your ass
Character Name : Sarrow Momochi
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:37 pm

" Man that's way cooler than my powers. I can only burn stuff and get away fast." Sarrow thought Lizzy was fun to talk to as he took another drink from his bottle. " So what do you think they're going to do to us to get us out of here? Will they drug us, or maybe hit us so we go unconscious?" Sarrow hoped for the first one. He didn't need a beating. He pulled out his knife and began flipping it around and stuff. He loved the knife because it was his father's and the only think he had to remember him by. He also had a necklace around his neck that held his parent's wedding rings.

Last edited by Dragondude62 on Sun Mar 15, 2009 4:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:44 pm

Lizzy looked down at the floor a little depressed. "They'll probably drug us, but who knows we are in the hands of Hisagi Izuru." She then noticed the knife that Sarrow had been hiding and carrying around. "So what's the story with that knife of yours?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

Location : I don't know where I am. I think I should have taken the right at Albuquerque

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:46 pm

" It was my dad's. Before he died he gave it to me." Sarrow smiled remembering his father. The smile soon faded when he remembered how brutally he had been murdered. " It's one of the only things I have left of my family." Sarrow then pulls his necklace out of his shirt. " These were my parents wedding rings. I took them when they died so I wouldn't forget about them."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:51 pm

Lizzy looked over at Sarrow and frowned. "I don't know where my parent are, I don't even know if they're alive anymore. They were captured when I was eighteen." She walked over to Sarrow and put her hand on his shoulder, she smiled. "But, cheer up, we'll get out of here soon, I know it!"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 5:55 pm

" Yeah hopefully. Just think if the rescue my friends are probably putting together goes wrong they could get captured and we could all end up in the clutches of the Company." Sarrow then remembers how long he had ran from the Company without even knowing it. " You know after my parents died I didn't even know about the Company. I actually didn't learn about these guys till I met my friend Alet. I mean I was running across the world and didn't even know why."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:05 pm

Lizzy walked to the other side of the room, sat down and leaned against the wall. She smiled. "Well we shouldn't think about the bad things and should forget about the past. We just need to keep looking ahead." He giggled.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 6:09 pm

" Looking towards the future is hard. Its easy to stay in the past. Besides I had some fun times in the past, and I really dn't want to look towards being drugged and chained to somebody I don't know." Sarrow found a small piece of metal on the ground and started heating it up. It started to grow white from the heat and sonn started to melt.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:26 pm

Lizzy giggled. "Thats true..." She then noticed that she was being rude so she felt back and corrected her self. "I'm... sorry its just.... well.... i don't know I couldn't help myself." She stood up, walked over to Sarrow and sat down next to him. "Hey, cheer up the bad parts are going to be over soon, you said your friends are probably looking for you right? Well, by the way you described them, they'll probably do all that they can to save you."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:32 pm

" Yeah probably but i don't want them to get hurt. One time Kaeru went crazy and thought me and Alet were company members. If that happens when they try and save me it could end up hurting the rest of the people on the mission." Sarrow was not his usual self. He usually was happy and could always look on the bright side. " I'll mellow out soon though so don't worry. I'm just still a bit shaken from being captured."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:37 pm

Lizzy takes another swig at her drink. "Oh, the company must have treated Kaeru the worst never heard of anyone going that crazy from being locked up, they must have done something more. There're more violent company members than Hisagi, so who knows what they did to him." She walks over to the sink and washes her face.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:41 pm

" Sadly I don't think he was ever captured. I just think he happened to have a weird experience with them." Sarrow took another drink from his bottle. He let out a groan. " Crap I'm out. It takes me forever to get this stuff and it will take longer in the joint." Sarrow decided to cut hi bottle and does so because he was bored. " If you don't mind me asking how many company members did you kill before they locked you up?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:53 pm

Lizzy starts counting her fingers, as if she was counting the number of agents she killed in the past. "Twenty three...." She giggle after she said this. "Nah, I'm kidding, I've only killed two, Hisagi's parent. I don't like killing but they attacked me first so I had to do what I had to do. Then Hisagi made it his goal to lock me up." She looked at Sarrow. "How many have you killed.
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 10:57 pm

" 'Bout ten. I killed the one who killed my parents, two that were attacking Patrick, 4 on a mission with Alet and Zandain, and 3 more protecting a group of powered people down in Mexico. That was when i was hit with the tranquilizer that made me unable to fight Hisagi and wound me up here." Sarrow hoped Lizzy wouldn't think him a cold blooded killer. " How long have you been locked up? I mean how Hisagi acted you've been here at least a year."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 14, 2009 11:01 pm

"That's pretty cool, you quite a hero aren't you." She then sat down again and tried to remember what day wa today or even how long she has been in this cell. "I really can't tell, I lost track of the days the first month I was here, but its been around eleven months I've been here." She looked up at Sarrow and smiled. "Can you tell me the date?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 8:29 am

" The fifthteenth." Sarrow yawned he was pretty tired even though he had been out for a while because of the tranquilizer. " Man I want to get out of here so bad. I hate being caged up. It makes me feel like an animal."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:41 pm

Lizzy laughed. "Happy anniversary, this day eleven months ago was the day I got captured." She then listened to what Sarrow had to say. "Hmm, tranquilizer, yup that's what they got me with, but we have to keep our sanity if we want to escape."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 15, 2009 6:45 pm

" Yeah guess we do." Sarrow flips the blade back in on his knife and puts it away. " So what was Hisagi like before the death of his parents?" Sarrow wanted to know about his enemy so he could exploit a weakness of some sort.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:01 pm

Lizzy looked down. "Well, in short he was the complete opposite as he is today. He was also into amphibians, mainly frogs though." Lizzy didn't like talking about her past with Hisagi at at this point she didn't even care. "His worst fear was spider, but knowing him now he probably got rid of that fear."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:04 pm

" Damn it. I was hoping to find a weakness, but since he probably got over it that won't work." Sarrow bored out of his mind starts a flame. " Tell me a shape and I can make it with the flames." Sarrow wanted to lighten the mood and he did this when he was bored. " If it isn't to complicated I should be able to make it."
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:09 pm

Lizzy yawned as she stretched her arms. "Well we'll never know until we try, you said you had a friend you could shape shift right? Maybe he can scare the hell out of Hisagi." She giggled when she heard what Sarrow offered. "Ummm. how 'bout a star, can you make one?"
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 5:13 pm

" I don't know Patrick is still learning to control his powers, but I can make a spider to scare him. Plus I can make a star easy." Sarrow quickly forms the flames into a star. " See. YOu wanna see something more complicated?" Sarrow had gotten pretty good with forming the flames so he could do some pretty cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:23 pm

Lizzy giggled. "Thats pretty cool Sarrow." A moment of rage came over her when she started to think about the next day, and wanting so badly to escape from the hands of the company and just start over. She looks at Sarrow and smiles. "Well she should start working on that giant spider if we want to defeat Hisagi, we've got a big day ahead of us."
Back to top Go down
Dragondude62
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Dragondude62

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:27 pm

" Fine I wanted to have more fun but okay." Sarrowe starts crafting flames into a giany spider and is done in a few minutes. He smiles at his handy work. " So how does it look?" He slaps himslef in the head when he realises he forgot something. He puts an hour glass on the spider's back. " There now how does it look?"
Back to top Go down
Lizzy
Ultimate Anti-hero
Lizzy

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 17, 2009 9:31 pm

Lizzy was amazed by the giant spider. She clenched her fist excited. "I bet you'll make him wet his pants with that giants spider of yours." She giggled, then noticed the hour glass he added. "What's the hour glass for, is that you signature or something?" She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The New Captive   The New Captive - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The New Captive
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: Company Headquarters :: Floor -5-
Jump to: