Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Need Some Money

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Everything is everywhere... you just have to look for it.
Character Name : Ne
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Just Need Some Money Empty
PostSubject: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 9:48 pm

The girl was walking down the road of New York, New York. The Big Apple didn't treat her nicely. She was still poor and homeless. She was starting to give into consideration of stealing to get money. A light sigh left her mouth as she reached the corner of a building. She ceased her walking and set her metal case on the ground. The girl flipped the latches on the case, letting it open by itself. She lifted the mystical instrument out of the case and stepped back to let people drop change. Her back leaned against the wall behind her as she brought the flute to her mouth. Her breath exhaled and played the flute, letting out sweet notes of a high tone. Her eyes closed, sending her into a trance, allowing her to play the instrument.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeFri Mar 20, 2009 10:46 pm

Alet was walking down the streets with his headphones blasting music at its maximum volume. He walked past the girl not noticing her because he was concentrating on his music, but the sound of the flute pierced his music letting him hear the melody she was playing. Something about this melody made him attracted, so he retraced his steps and stood in front of the girl watching her play this melody. Wind blew up against him, this day was good to him and he felt happy, he placed a twenty into the case but decided to stay and listen to this attracting melody, for once he took off his head phones.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 12:56 am

The girl finished her song and released a sigh, opening her eyes to see the money she collected. She looked down, expecting nothing, as usual. A small green slice of paper was lightly fluttering in her case. She bent down and pulled it out examining it. Even with her lack of education she could make out the two numbers on the bill: '2 and 0'. She lifted her head up to the man in front of her, giving a light smile, the only effect of happiness she could show without another's help. "Th-thank you..." She lightly stuttered. She started to continue, lifting the hollow rod of holes and harmony to her mouth. More air started to exhale from her mouth. Her eyes closed sending her into another trance. The girl made a slight mistake in what she did. She didn't misplace her fingers, she didn't exhale in the wrong tempo. She concentrated on a fairly confusing note too hard. A dark blade of energy flew across the air, out from the flute and into the world. It dissipated fairly quickly as the girl's eyes flashed open and she pressed all her fingers down, blowing a really irritating note. She just stood there for a couple seconds, a noiseless, flute to her lips. She moved her flute down and looked up at her only audience: this odd man with headphones. "S-sorry... I'll redo it in a second... the concert will be delayed for a minute or two..." She slid her back against the wall behind her, falling to a sitting position, where she leaned her head down onto her knees, obscuring her face.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:06 am

Alet stood back scratching his head when he saw the dark blade of energy shoot out into the sky, this took him of guard but now he knew this girl was special. He sat down right next to her and smiled. "I may only be fifteen, but I've never heard anything like that, where'd you learn how to play like that?" After a few minutes of silence he decided to break the silence. "So when did you find out that you can do that 'thing' of yours?" This I the first time Alet had seen a power like that, yet again there are many powers that Alet had yet to see, there are some that he doesn't even know about.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:21 pm

The girl lifted her head and looked over at the man sitting beside her. "Uhh, what thing?" Had he seen it? Was she found out? This wasn't good. Hopefully he didn't know what she was. Or, maybe he knew who she was and needed this for confirmation. She had to tell him what happened. He might know what it was. He might be able to tell her what was happening. "Uhh... ever since I was created... I could do that..." She had trouble talking about this. Especially since she had to say 'created' over saying 'born'. No parents. No memory from anything before the age seven. No proof she was anything. She might just be a robot. She didn't know. This man had to help her. It's not that she didn't like what she could do. She didn't like that the trigger for it was so sensitive. She wanted to be able to control it. The only way, acceptable by her, that she could get money was by playing her flute, but that was also the best way she knows to control her ability.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 4:32 pm

Alet was a little confused now, why would she say 'created' instead of born maybe Alet was wrong maybe she wasn't like the rest of us but he decided not to ask, he felt the need to be calm when taking about abilities. Alet stands up and looks at the girl smiling. "Well, thats a very special ability you have there." He puts his hand out to help her up. "Why don't you come with me and I can explain everything you need to know about what you can do." After years of running from the company and helping people with abilities, Alet had found out as much as he could about abilities and where they came from.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 7:37 pm

The man stood up and held out his hand speaking to her. The girl tilted her head up, tightening her hand around her flute. She was a bit nervous to be following a random person around, but he seemed to know about this power she had. The hand that wasn't around her flute started to reach up. It almost hesitated, but made it to the man's hand, grasping it. She pulled herself up, using her feet, the man's hand, and the wall behind her. "Y-you know what this is?" Her hand was up near her mouth, as her nervousness started to overwhelm her body. She calmed down and knelt,to the ground, putting the money in her case in her pocket, her flute in her case and closing the case, locking it. She stood back up, her case in hand. He eyes looked up at the man, solemnly.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSat Mar 21, 2009 10:51 pm

Alet scratched his head. "Sure do!" He started walking and waved back at her. "Come on follow me." Alet waited at the end of the street for her, still a little confused about her powers, he knew the basis of her power like how hit was triggered and how it was composed of sound there were still a few things missing. Though he didn't look like it there were thoughts rushing through his head, why did she say created, why is a fourteen year old girl all by herself, and many more. Alet kept smiling though.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:28 am

The girl nodded, hurrying to catch up with the man that was, hopefully, going to help her. Well, what now. She had just entrusted herself with some man she didn't know at all. What if he was just lying and he wanted to hurt her? She would just have to hope for the best. She caught up to him and stood, looking at him, his smile. Happiness. Is that what I should be thinking right now? The girl took note of the smile and made a small one, hoping to blend more into where she was. She waited for the next command as of where to go. Hope, that was all she had.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 11:35 am

They started walking, Alet was leading them to the park. The park was the only place he knew where there was only peacefulness and nothing more, nothing but the sound of the bird and families having fun. They arrived at the park and stood under the shade of the tree. "My name is Alet Rondel if you were wondering, I mean it must be weird to follow someone like me, someone you've never met.... what's your name?"
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:16 pm

The man led her to a park she had never seen before. He led her to a tree, by which they stopped. The man started to speak, hopefully some answers for the girl. Nope, just conversation, but useful conversation nonetheless. "Uhh, my name..." Had she really? Could she really not remember her name? It had been so long since the last time she'd used it, she couldn't remember it. "It's..." She tried to stall, trying to make her brain process faster. There it was. She found it. "Ne. My name is Ne." Accomplishment flowed through her body. She had found her name. Maybe these things do come in handy.

OOC: It's shorter then usual and there may be typos, but please excuse me, I'm not on my usual computer today.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 1:47 pm

Alet laughed a little, wondering if she forgot her name, but luckily she remembered. "Ne?" He smiled, he liked the name 'Ne' something about it made him feel comfortable. Alet's mind started to calm down a little and his mind wasn't rushing with thoughts anymore, most of them were gone now. "So onto the ability you control." He scratched his head, he was still a little confused about the power, he hadn't seen anything like that before. "Well from what I could tell, your power has to do with sound, but... it also looks like you're having trouble controlling it. Ne, there are people out there who want to capture people like us and lock us away, so I was wondering if I could help you get a hold of your power." His right hand lit up in flames and his left surged with electricity? "So if you don't mind I think I can help."

OOC: Razz no problem
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 5:16 pm

The man started to talk, offering Ne some things. Help. That was what she needed. She watched the energy burst from the man's hands. It didn't surprise her. For some reason it seemed completely normal. "Uhh... yeah... I c-can make sound waves into solid objects that are able to shred through things. I can also move sound waves..." She lightly whistled, but no sound came out. When she closed her mouth, the sound of whistling came from behind the man. "L-like thus..." She had just explained her entire ability to somebody that had just told her there were people out for her. Hopefully, this wasn't a mistake.
Back to top Go down
Kevman305
Moderator/ Ultimate Anti-Hero
Kevman305

Number of posts : 67
Character Name : Patrick Kelly
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeSun Mar 22, 2009 7:57 pm

Patrick was out for his daily run when he spotted men in suits rushing to an area in the park. He decided to give Alet a call because when he ever company men Patrick likes to have a friend near. Also thats the only number he has except for family. While on the phone he crept closer to get a better look. to see if they were acrually company
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 5:26 pm

Alet's phone was on silent in his pocket and a the phone went to the message. 'Sorry I can't come to the phone right now, but please leave a message.' Alet looked at the girl and smiled. "Thats an amazing ability Ne, so now all we need to do is learn how to control it." Alet concealed his powers by focusing it to the center of the body. "There's usually always a center to peoples abilities so we just need to find that center and you should be able to control it better. As I could see I think your center is which notes you play, so if you can, play all the notes you know." Alet was taught all this by a company agent gone rouge, he had decided to help those with abilities and told Alet what he knew.

OOC: New Order Me, Ne, Kevman
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeMon Mar 23, 2009 8:13 pm

Ne nodded, listening to what the man was telling her. "Every note I know? Uhh... ok..." She flipped the switches on her flute case, opening it. The hollowed-out, musical rod slipped into her hand. She brought it up to her mouth and pressed on the holes, blowing into the instrument simultaneously. The harmonic tune played, starting from the lowest note she knew. She started playing up and up, giving each note a couple seconds. She started to reach the higher notes, much harder to play. Her concentration was disturbed as she tried to listen too hard. Her fingers misplaced themselves, playing an extraordinarily high note. The note wasn't on any chart. This note was many, many octaves above what people knew. It happened. Out from the flute flew a dark blade, thinner, yet longer and sharper then normal. It shot out, towards Alet. Ne tried to stop the note, but wasn't able to. This man had to move out of the way in time, or be sliced to bits. Or, more specifically, two, very large, bits.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 4:14 pm

Alet listened closely to the sound of the instrument she was playing, he needed to figure out her power's center and besides he like the sound. He quickly moved to the side when the blade came at him just in time only cutting off a string of hair, if the blade would've come any closer to him he would have been dead. He laughed a little since he didn't know how to react to that. "That was close,.... so its seems that the highest notes you were playing are the center to your power. If you can can you try to focus that and cut this tree in front of us in half." This is what Alet did when training, he would go to the nearest park and use his abilities on the tree, it was the most peaceful place he knew so he like training in parks.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 7:59 pm

"Uhh... o-ok..." Ne looked at the tree and started playing her higher notes. The note went higher and higher up on the ladder. They were now piercing to the ear, almost inaudible to the human ear. She reached her highest note, still nothing happening. Ne removed her flute from her mouth and dropped to her knees breathing heavily. She was trying too hard to get her ability to work. "Sorry... I couldn't do it..." She started to fall further down, onto her butt, her legs sticking out to her sides. Ne was really tired, she didn't want to move. She hadn't eaten in a day and her body didn't have enough energy to continue. A light rumble noised from her stomach. She lightly groaned and brought her hands to cover the external of her stomach and calm it.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 8:38 pm

Alet's ears started to hurt but he stilled liked the notes. He then walked over to her, when she couldn't do it anymore, and handed his hand to her to help her up. "Don't worry, its always hard the first time, it took me about a week to learn how to control my abilities." He then heard the light rumble come from Ne's stomach, he laughed a little. "Here, follow me I know a great place to eat around here,....." He smiled. "...come on its free food, my treat." He kept smiling waiting for her reply.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:13 pm

"Th-thank you..." Ne weakly lifted her hand to grab Victor's, using it to pull herself up. She nodded and absorbed the smile on his face, using a small bit of it. The girl tried to take a couple steps, but started to stumble. She wasn't going to be able to do much at the moment. She took a hold of the man's shoulder to keep her balance. "Sorry... is it ok if I use you as a crutch?" She asked, pain surging through her organs, needing the edible necessity.

OOC: Sorry, short, not too much to put.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2009 9:25 pm

"Sure, no problem you should be tired after using that much energy." They walked for about a block and walked up to a steak house. "Well here we are, 'Tony's Grill'." They walked down and sat at a table for two. They both got their menus and Alet started looking through his. "What are you going to get?" He looked up at Ne and smiled.

OOC: same here
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 12:36 am

The two walked for a while. Half the time Ne was holding her stomach. Applying pressure to it caused less pain. The man finally stopped in front of a building with gourmet (In Ne's sense) scents wafting around it. This caused her stomach to whine even more. They walked inside and hastily went through a process unfamiliar to Ne, including: meeting up with a person who guided them to a table and brought them large sheets with somewhat of writing on them. "Uhh..." How was she going to explain, thus, another problem with herself? "I've never been to a restaurant before... I don't know anything about the mannerisms of them... s-sorry..." Ne lightly blushed of embarrassment. Why hadn't she told him before, when they were walking, it would have made the situation a lot easier.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 4:47 pm

Alet smiled. "Don't worry, well the waiter is just gonna ask us what we want to eat, lets see...." Alet read through the menu picking out things thats he thought Ne might like. "Well, theres steak, burgers, cheeseburgers, spaghetti, soup, lobster, ummm.... what's else.... well thats pretty much it. Then after we tell him what we want he should bring back the food in about fifteen minutes." Alet looked back up at Ne and smiled. "I'm gonna get the lobster how 'bout you?"
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeWed Mar 25, 2009 8:23 pm

"I s-suppose I'll take that..." Ne chose that for several reasons: she couldn't remember the other options, she can't read the menu and she didn't know what any of this 'gourmet' food was. "Thank you... I would never normally have food like this..." She formed a light smile and looked over Alet, examining what he looked like. She had enough details on him and started to look around the restaurant. It was better looking then what Ne had seen before, which wasn't much at all.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 5:08 pm

Alet smiled. "No problem, its my pleasure." The waiter came up to the table and collected the menu's of the two of them, she smiled and took out a note pad. "So, what can I get for you two today?" Alet looked up and smiled. "We're both going to have the lobster." The waiter wrote down what Alet had said. "Okay well I'll be right back with your food." The waiter left and went into the kitchen. "So have you been in this city long or do you travel a lot, I come here a lot but I also travel a lot too."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Need Some Money
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: The World :: Travel-
Jump to: