Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Need Some Money

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:33 pm

They walked up the stairs and as they got higher the sun started to come up. They were now on the roof of Alet's house watching the sun rise. The red, orange, yellow, pink and white colors mixing together to make a beautiful scene in front of them. Alet just stood there watching the sun rise thinking about what he was meant to do, why he was brought into this world, why was he given these powers, just things he usually though about every time he went up here. This scene calmed him down and made him look forward to the day he was about to partake in.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Everything is everywhere... you just have to look for it.
Character Name : Ne
Registration date : 2009-03-20

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 11:04 pm

They followed up the stairs. When they reached the top, Ne saw something amazing. The colors. The blends. Everything. The giant, burning ball of nuclear fusion raised higher, making the colors change slightly, every couple seconds. Her mind started to race. Questions flowed in. The process was speeding up. A sharp pain pierced through Ne's head. A groan left her mouth as her hands grabbed the sides of her head. "Agh..." She fell on the ground the piercing burning through her brain, reaching her frontal lobe. "It... hurts... gah..." A couple indistinguishable words left her mouth as her speaking was malfunctioned.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 9:08 am

Alet quickly looked over at Ne, in fear, something was wrong. "Ne!" He gently yet quickly picker her up and started heading back down and into the house. The sun was now up and the sun rise was over, Alet put Ne down on the bed in his room and went to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of water and put it on the night stand next to his bed. "Are you alright Ne? I'm sorry I didn't think it would hurt you to see the sun rise." Alet felt bad, this was partially his fault and he had to make up for this incident.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:41 pm

From there, her eyes saw few things. They saw a glimpse pf the ceiling. They saw flashes of the sky. They saw darkness. Her head started to work again, but her vision still wasn't working. "It... wasn't the... sunrise..." The words could barely escape her lips. Her senses started to shut down. Everything she heard was slurred. Her voice had trouble. The bed under her disappeared to her, she was just floating on air. Her scent and vision were already disabled. "heelpp..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:49 pm

Alet was scarred, he hadn't seen anything like this, he didn't know what was happening. "Ne, what wrong? Ne? Ne!" No response, he didn't know what he should do, so he picked her up and ran out side. There wasn't a cab in site so he started running towards the hospital. Finally after about ten minutes of running Alet was able to get the attention of a cab and he got in. "To the hospital fast!" The cab started to drive, faster than the speed limit aloud. This was Alet's doing he started punching electricity into the cab to make it go faster. The cab driver looked at him and asked what he was doing. Alet looked at him. "Just drive!"
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 3:16 pm

She heard him yelling her name, but she wasn't able to respond. She wanted to say she was okay, but the words wouldn't form. The only sense she had left was her sense of hearing. All this caused more questions to form. The process sped up. It was almost time. Her muscles started to tighten. Her ears picked up sounds of Alet running, entering a car, yelling several things. By the time they reached the hospital, it would be too late.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 5:48 pm

They finally got there, the minutes it took them to get there felt like hours to Alet. He rushed in through the hospital doors carrying Ne. "Help!" Doctor flooded into the room and put her onto a stretcher and took her away. Alet wasn't allowed to follow so he waited in the waiting room until a doctor would come out to tell him what happened to Ne. He couldn't wait any longer so he started making his way to the room that Ne was in.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 8:08 pm

OOC: Alright, don't be afraid by this post...

She heard a lot happening. Tons of people rushing across a tile floor was the loudest of the noises, along with some yelling. She heard a bunch of orders being called, most of the them were for some kind of scan on her. Suddenly all the noise she heard faded, everything blacked out. A doctor opened the door to the operating room. Right outside them he found Alet. "Sorry... she died of unknown causes..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 6:03 pm

Alet looked down, he didn't know what to say after not being able to help someone he just met. This was one of his worst fears, not being able to protect those who were important, or just not being able to protect anyone at all. He clenched his fist in anger, not knowing what to do, should he believe the doctor and just leave or should he find out the truth for himself. Not knowing what he should do he just stood there, fists clenched as tight as possible, scared, mad at himself, all these different emotions running through his head.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 06, 2009 9:21 pm

"If you want to, you can go in and see her before we perform the autopsy..." The doctor nodded and walked away, into another of the many hallways. In that room, she lay, naked on her deathbed. Her heart wasn't beating, her brain wasn't running, yet, she wasn't dead. Her body showed no signs of life, but she wasn't dead, she was completely and utterly alive. Her brain was just letting all the memories and questions in her die off, so it could cool down and stop working so hard. So, there she lay, being reborn.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 5:46 pm

Alet kept looking down as the doctor started to walk away. "Thank-you." He said this in a low voice making it impossible to hear unless you were right next to him. He slowly walks to the door, opening it as slowly as he was walking, just to worn anyone who was in the room that someone was coming in. No one was in the room and the lights were dim. He slowly walked to the body and started talking even though he knew she couldn't hear him. "Ne,.... it may have only been one day since we first met, but..... it was one of the best times, thank-you."
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 07, 2009 6:02 pm

The process was complete. Her head lightly turned itself to the side in discomfort. Her hand slightly tightened. Her chest started to rise and fall with each breath. Slowly, her senses started to reactivate. Audition (Hearing). Mechanoreception (Feeling). Gustation (Tasting). Offaction (Smelling). And, finally visual (Seeing). Though these senses reactivated, her body stayed how it was. Her heart was beating again. She was now, reborn, anew, and clueless.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:23 pm

Alet slowly raised his head as he started hearing noises coming from the table that Ne's body rested. Could it be, Ne wasn't dead? Could Ne have been revived, being brought back from the dead? It was true, Ne was alive, Alet didn't matter how this happened he was just glad Ne was alive. "Ne!" He was speechless, so he stood there to wait for what Ne would say.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 08, 2009 7:38 pm

Her eyes started to pry open. A bright light burned into them. It hurt. A loud yelling pierced her ears. She couldn't comprehend it. Her aching joints bent her arms and brought her hand to her newly sensitive ears. Her mouth tasted of bile. The air smelled pure and clean. "Help..." Her first word. Her first word in this body. What was she, now? She wasn't Ne. She was a live corpse. That's all she was. She had knowledge, but no memories. No humane emotions. Nothing.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 6:36 pm

Alet didn't know what to do, if he went to go get the doctor's he didn't know what they would do, she just came back from the dead, but if he didn't go get help he would be lost and may end up making Ne's condition worse. He started looking around the room, in a haze, he didn't know what he was looking for, all he knew is that he needed something. His breathing started to get a little heavy, he was in a rush. "Ne? Ne, I don't know what to do. Please, tell me what I can do to help." He looked at Ne.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:11 pm

Her eyes slammed shut. This pain. This pain came from nothing. It was just her coming back. "Pain... cold... hurt..." The few words still in her vocabulary that described her situation poured out. Tears came from her eyes, pouring out to the side. "Why won't... you help..." Her head lightly creaked back and forth, in pain. It wasn't stopping. It wouldn't be stopping. Not until the time came. Not until it activated again.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:39 pm

"I'm trying, I'm trying, I just don't know what to do." He tried to keep his voice down along with his temper down. He looked around and found some pain killers. He opened up the box and there were a dozen of needles filled with clear fluids. He grabbed one and put it to Ne's arm. "Sorry Ne." He slowly put the needle into Ne's vain and ejected the fluid from the needle. The drug was meant numb the body, so he waited to see if it was okay to go get help.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 10, 2009 7:50 pm

She felt something stab into her arm. It pierced through, not stopping. She started to lightly scream in pain it became louder and louder, until, a large, dark blade flew from Ne and crashed into the ceiling, smashing a hole into it. The pain stopped. The drugs she had started to numb her. Her eyes opened and her arms returned. Her vision went hazy. She lost feeling. She fell asleep. Peace filled the room. Everything calmed. And doctors were running down the hall, going to find the source of the explosion.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 12:57 pm

Alet jumped back as the dark blade hit the ceiling causing an explosion. This was bad, these were the things that attracted the company, as soon as they figure out about this, they should be on their way, they had to get out of there. Alet quickly yet gently picked up Ne, he put a shock to his shoes and they blasted off. After five seconds they were out of the hospital, about a mile away, but the shock wore off so he kept on walking until he could get the attention of a cab but there didn't seem to be any passing by.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 2:24 pm

Feeling started to drain back into her. Her eyes opened. All she saw was a vast ocean of orange mixed with black. She was moving, but didn't know why. After a minute or so she started to lightly stir, trying to gain the attention of something, anything. She couldn't lift her head, or straighten her legs. This was very confusing. And, she didn't know who, or what she was. "Help..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 7:28 pm

Alet looked down at the sleeping Ne, in his arms noticing that she was waking up. Again, the 'help', he didn't know what to do, he didn't know what was wrong with her, if she was in pain, if she was scared, or maybe just sad. He looked back up, noticing that they were in front of Alet's house. He walked in and put Ne down on the couch in the living room. "Ne, what can I do to help? I don't know what to do."
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 11, 2009 9:16 pm

She was in a building, again. Suddenly she dropped onto something cushion-y. It was more comfortable then where she was before. She looked around her surroundings, not knowing where she was. "Scared..." Her vocabulary, it had almost reset. She wasn't able to use many words anymore, or form too many coherent sentences. She had to be retaught. Not just English, but about her, and who she was.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 8:50 am

Alet went to the kitchen and came right back with a glass of water in his hands. He slowly put it down onto a table that was close to the ground and next to the couch Ne was one. At this moment he was to confused to say anything, what was going on, what should he do, what happened to Ne, questions running through his head about the events that just took place. He looked at Ne and put a slight smile on his face. "Don't worry Ne, you'll be okay." He didn't really know if Ne would be okay after what he had seen, her dying and being brought back to life, before this day he thought that was impossible.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 4:40 pm

She stared at Alet, still afraid of everything. She heard that word he kept using. "Ne?" What did it mean? It seemed every sentence he used had that word. Wait. He had set down something sparkling next to the thing she was on. She turned her head and looked at it. She could remember. This, was water. It was ingestable, yet, she couldn't remember what to do with it. Confusion. Fear. So many things swept over her head. "Scared..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 10:38 pm

Alet stood before Ne, sad, confused, and mad. "I'm sorry Ne, this is my fault. All I can do for you is to tell you to get some sleep, it'll be good for you." He started walking away at a slow pace. "I should probably get some sleep to, it's been a long day hasn't it." Alet walks into his room and closes the door, but leaves it cracked open so he could hear Ne if she called. He laid down on his bed, thinking, and after about thirty minute he fell asleep.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Need Some Money
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: The World :: Travel-
Jump to: