Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Need Some Money

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Everything is everywhere... you just have to look for it.
Character Name : Ne
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 13, 2009 11:46 pm

The way he spoke. She started to understand a couple words. The word 'Ne' was being used to direct his attention to her specifically. She couldn't tell if it was her actually name, or just a title. He said something, something about sleep. She was a bit tired, confused, still scared, but a bit more used to the world. She pushed herself to a half sitting up position. Her hand reached over and shakily lifted the water. She brought it to her mouth and lightly sipped the liquid. It was in her mouth, but she didn't know what to do. It touched the back of her throat and slid down. It was so sweet, so magnificent, so wonderful. She started to breathe, taking the glass away from her lips. She set it down on the table, again. She was a bit sleepy, drowsiness closing her eyes. She fell asleep, peaceful, resting.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 6:27 pm

Alet woke up and stretched his arms, yawning. Today was the second day since he met Ne, and hopefull Ne would be better today. He didn't get much sleep because he was worrying if Ne was going to be okay, he didn't even know what was wrong. He walked into the kitchen and did as he did the morning before. He started cooking, this time he was making pancakes. The smell of the cooking started to roam around the house bringing a sweet smell to each and every room in the house. When he was done he put the food down on the table and sat down.
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 7:09 pm

Her eyes started to flicker open, dazed. A sweet scent lingered around her, one of which she could faintly remember from somewhere. A light groan left her mouth. She was slightly sore from the night before. She turned her body, touching her feet to the floor. She sat up, applying some pressure to her feet. Her knees straightened. She weakly stood and stumbled forward, following the source of the smell. She found a room with the person that helped her earlier. "He-llo?" She was still trying to get used to speaking again. The scent, the iridescent smell was coming from some round things on the table. Her eyes examined them. What were they? She had no memory of them, yet she remember this sent. She walked closer, looking at the was Alet was positioned on the chair, she took a chair and sat in it, using Alet as a role model for this.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 17, 2009 9:46 am

Alet Rondel stood up out of his chair and smiled at Ne. "Good morning Ne, feeling any better?" He grabbed a plate from one of the cabinets along with a fork, knife and sirup from the other cabinets. He places them down in front of Ne and put two pancakes on her plate. He sat down and put two pancakes on his own plate and started eating.

OOC: sorry for the short post
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 2:41 am

She didn't know what to respond with. She didn't know who she was, who he was, or where she was. "Scared..." Her eyes looked down at the food on her plate. What a wondrous smell. That must be what the scent was coming from. But, what did she do with it, how was she to use these utensils? Confusion, fear, it all welled over her. She looked over to Alet, watching what he was doing. This, this way of eating wasn't simple. Very hard, many skills needed to simply get the food to you mouth. "Uhh..." She simply observed Alet, trying to figure out what he was doing to get the food cut down and placed in his mouth. Her eyes gazed back to her plate. Gah! Confusion. It smelled so good, so sweet. She was so hungry, she wanted it, but couldn't get to it. It was torture. "Ahh..." Sounds of wonder left her mouth several times as she tried to piece together this puzzle.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 9:45 am

Alet was confused, at first he thought the quite word 'scared' was just because of what happened back at the hospital, but something bigger was wrong. He noticed that she was doing the same thing that she did at the restaurant they went to, she was trying to learn how to use the fork and the knife again. Alet had a slight idea of what was going on now, it had something to do with losing her memory, but it could have been just a days worth of memory or maybe even a life times worth. "Ummm... Ne, I don't know how to ask this but,.... if you can, please answer this question. Have you lost you memory, from the accident that happened yesterday?"
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 1:58 pm

((OOC: That question sounds kind of... odd...))

Her eyes led to Alet again. His words... they spoke of an event that she had no idea about. "Accident? Yesterday?" What had happened the day before? She couldn't remember anything. Just slight words, and scents. No voices. No sights. No utensil-related rhythms. She just thought for a couple seconds, her mind wouldn't go back to anything. Her eyes stared back up at Alet. "Help." This time, it wasn't out of pain, or fear, but out of wonder. She needed to know what had happened to her. She needed to stop this constant unawareness. She needed to stop being reborn every seven years.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 18, 2009 4:04 pm

OOC: Razz sorry, I was rushing things

Alet put his hands over his face in confusion, what was he suppose to do, he was only fifth-teen years old. He stood up and pulled two glasses out of a cabinet and then filled them up with water. Alet handed one glass of water to Ne and put the other in front of where he took his seat. "Ummm.... yesterday, I had to take you to the hospital, I don't know exactly what was wrong, but you died while I was waiting to see what was happening. After little while after, somehow.... you,..... you came back to life." He didn't really know how to explain it the best, he didn't really know what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 12:28 am

(OOC: Sorry if I repeat anything I said before, I just finished watching Forrest Gump (two and a half hours long) and I'm listening to music, so my brain doesn't work so well... Suspect )

Ne looked at the crystal-like liquid in the glass in front of her. Thirst. She had the feeling, she needed to halt it, yet, her conversation wasn't over, she needed to hod up for the time. "Hospital... dead... alive..." Words repeated... they had meanings, but none came to her head. Confusion. She needed something. Something to remind her. To help her repossess her memories. "Forgot... no memory..." Her eyes stared at the glass of water. What was she to do? This man obviously knew her, apparently the night before, yet, she can't remember a thing. Her eyes, they held no expression... nothing. Not anymore. The horror, the fear, it left... not for long.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:38 pm

Alet had remembered seeing something happen like this on TV shows and movies, so he decided to try what most of them did, find an object or person that would help them remember their past. At that moment he got up and started looking for one thing that might mean a lot to Ne, her flute. He smiled at Ne as he got up. "I'll be right back." Alet started looking around the house for Ne's flute and finally found it in it's case, next to the couch in the living room. Alet looked at it remembering the first time he met Ne when she was playing the flute. He took the flute out of it's case and went back to the table where Ne and Alet were seated. Alet put down the flute in front of Ne. "Hope this will help."

Last edited by Alet Rondel on Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 19, 2009 7:50 pm

((OOC: How did you know it was the flute?)

He had left... she was alone. Suddenly, she felt fear run through her. Quickly, though, he came back in, and the fear faded. He held something out to her. The sight of it rushed memories into her head, but none of this time. Memories, of her younger years, when she eight to ten, that's all she remembered. She smiled and looked over the flute. On the side, the familiar engravings: "Ne~" it was how she got her name, back when she woke up for the second time. Wonders, wonders. Still she didn't know her entire vocabulary and still didn't know Alet, but she remembered some things. "Th-thank you..." She brought the flute to her lips and started to play it. The magnificent sound echoed through the room and trailed to Ne's ears. What a joyous sound, filled with happiness.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 7:19 pm

OOC: He saw it at the beginning of the topic, when you were playing it for money. I edited.

"Ya, umm... no problem." Alet started to listen to the music Ne was playing, it was just like the time when she was playing on the street for money. The sound was amazing, the magnificent sound traveled to his ears and it was as if he was brought right back to that moment. He was wondering if it completely worked, hopefully it had because she seemed to have remembered her flute and a few other things. "So.... Ne, do you remember me?" He put on a slight smile hoping that she remembered him.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 20, 2009 10:11 pm

(OOC: That was a bit of sarcasm to be put into somewhat of a joke, the flute is the only possession she has...)

Her trance broke and she pulled the flute away. Her eyes stared into Alet's for a couple seconds, trying to activate something in her mind. "No... I don't... sorry..." She didn't move her gaze, it stayed, right on Alet. "Would you mind an introduction from yourself?" Her words, they weren't too accustomed to modern day English, yet, they made sense. It would take her time, a long time. Only one other thing could fully refill her memories, and his location is unknown. Unless, one were to search.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 5:21 pm

OOC: Oh, lol sorry didn't catch onto the sarcasm

Alet sat down where he was before and smiled at Ne. "Of course I don't. My name is Alet Rondel, we met two days ago when you were playing on the street for money." He didn't want to bring up the powers, it would only bring more confusion. He didn't know what to say, they had to start over from the beginning and he didn't know where to start. He then remembered, an item that would help Ne remember Alet, the phone that he gave her two nights ago, Alet's group phone. "Wait Ne, do you still have that phone I gave you?" Alet knew that she didn't remember those last two days, but it was worth a shot to see if she still had it.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 22, 2009 7:36 pm

His words, they explained somethings, but why couldn't she remember? He obviously knew her, somewhat well, and he wanted to help her. She had to trust him, she wouldn't get through this world without him. She reached into her pocket and pulled out a cell phone. When had she gotten this? She looked over it. It seemed like a completely normal phone. Nothing happened. Nothing triggered. She wasn't attached to it enough to have it be a trigger. "Sorry, Alet... I don't remember anything else..." One other trigger was remaining, yet, it wouldn't be left, it should be gone, he should be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Need Some Money
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: The World :: Travel-
Jump to: