Destructive Generations
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Destructive Generations

After generations of hiding their abilities in secret, these people with special abilities will be hunted. Join the fight either to help, hunt or be these people.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Just Need Some Money

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

Number of posts : 50
Motto : Everything is everywhere... you just have to look for it.
Character Name : Ne
Registration date : 2009-03-20

Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 26, 2009 9:56 pm

Ne smiled and nodded, confirming that her order was what Alet proposed. The waitress left the two, alone at the table. The man spoke. " I travel often... I've been trying to get to a place where I can live in peace... but... I haven't found it yet..." She kept her neutral face, just staring into the man's eyes. "Why did you decide to help me...?"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

Number of posts : 315
Motto : Work until your limit to aim for a thousand percent.
Character Name : Alet Rondel
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 5:19 pm

Alet smiled. "Well its not everyday that I get to meet someone like you." The waiter came up to the table and put down the food and drinks. "Well there you go, if you need anything, my name is Cathy and I'll be right over there. The waiter pointed to the kitchen and then walked in that direction. Alet looked at the waiter and smiled. "Thank you." This was the most he had smiled in weeks, lately it had been not stop fighting between the company and his group, that wasn't too cheerful especially after loosing some members. "Why don't you stay with me for a little while, I travel a lot but I was able to keep my parent old house, by using the money I got in their will."
Back to top Go down
https://destructivegen.rpg-board.net
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 27, 2009 8:34 pm

Ne looked down at the food placed on the table. It's looks matched it's scent, delicious. She looked back up at the man. "Uhh... stay with you...?" She hadn't been in any houses, except for the orphanage she was sent to when created. All her knowledge of buildings people dwell in was that they were incredibly dull and dirty. But, she had to give it a chance. "S-sure..." Ne was accepting multiple offers given to her today, all from pretty much a complete stranger. She waited for Alet to start eating before she did, as to make sure not to use incorrect manors or anything of the such. On the table was an odd metal utensil with four points coming off of it. She'd been stabbed by this utensil many times by random criminals on the streets. Another utensil, on the same side of the plate as the other one sat there. It had many sharp bumps on it, but was otherwise flat. She had been cut by something similar to this, too. On the other side of the plate was the strangest utensil of them all. It seemed normal as it led up, but at the top it curve around into a circle. It might have been able to scoop something up, possibly. Ne couldn't use any of these utensils, as a cause of lack of knowledge.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 10:37 am

Alet picked up the utensil with four points coming off of it, the fork and got some lobster on it, then ate it. He then looked at Ne, she looked confused and then he just remember. "Oh sorry I forgot." He smiled and picked up the fork again. "The only thing you really need to use for the lobster is this, so dig in." He laughed a little. Alet then took some of his drink, then looked both ways and while no body was looking he used his fire to heat up the lobster a little. This was another trick he learned from his dad, he didn't eat it up so much that it was cooked but just enough so it was warm.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:10 pm

Ne looked back at the man. He had lifted the leftmost utensil and stabbed it into the food called 'lobster', digging out a chunk and following through to bite it off the metal. It seemed like a simple process. Her hand reached down to grab the fork, by which she did, but couldn't hold it correctly. It took her a couple seconds, but she finally got the fork into a comfortable, decent position in her hand. The hard part is over, the rest is just hand-eye coordination... She thought, bringing her fork down to the food, scooping out a chunk of the white meat. She started to bring it to her mouth, and succeeded, getting the food into her mouth. It was delicious. Wonderful. Amazing. Silently she chewed the soft meat, smiling in delight. In front of her it appeared Alet was using fire to heat up his dish. Ne just decided to not protest to what he was doing.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 1:37 pm

Alet looked at the smile on her face, seeing that she liked the food. "Good, isn't it?" He another bite of the lobster and after he ate that piece he went ahead and finished the meal. He then looked at his cellphone and noticed that Patrick had called and he was in the area, meaning there were company agents in the area also. He stood up and put money on the table. "Sorry Ne, but it looks like we're gonna have to get going if we want to make it back home before night." He didn't want to worry her so he came up with a lame excuse. "If you want we can take the food with us though." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:03 pm

Ne started to eat further into the meal, enjoying every bite. This could have served as three meal for her, considering how much she normally eats. She finished off the lobster, leaving only the bare shell of the back of the lobster. Apparently Alet had finished his food, too. He was looking at his phone, a slight look of worry in his eyes. He turned back to Ne, smiling and standing, starting to speak. She nodded at the rather odd reason to return to his house, but accepted it. Since all the food on the table was finished off, there was no need to take it, so Ne just glanced at it in response, instead of speaking. "Uhh, ok, let's go..." She formed a light smile, taking from Alet's.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 2:10 pm

The waiter walked up and in a hurry Alet didn't let her say what she was about to say. He smiled. "The money is on the table keep the change as a tip." Alet and Ne then walked outside of the restaurant and looked around for a taxi. He then saw one coming a waved his hand signaling that they wanted to get in. They got in the cab and it started to rain, making traffic appear and making it hard to see what was going on out side.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:13 pm

Alet quickly gave the waitress instructions and brought Ne out of the building. He called for a taxi and rushed them in. "Why are we in such a hurry?" She calmly asked him. Outside the car, rain started to drop, making a light ping against the window. She saw no reason to rush out of the restaurant just to get home before night. Yeah, some bad things happen during the night, but Ne was able to survive through those things, entire nights, for several nights before. She started to remember the worry mentioned in his eye. Something was the matter, yet he was hiding it. Just be patient, he'll say it in good time... She told herself, silently.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 28, 2009 8:23 pm

Alet smiled and scratches his head. He didn't know what to tell her, should he tell her about the company, should he not worry her, what should he do. "I can't tell you." He then started to feel back about not telling her so he decided to say why they were in a rush. "Well, there are people looking for us, to capture us. Sorry I didn't tell you, it's just I didn't want to worry you." Alet had taken a liking to his new friend and didn't want to worry her, just wanted to help have a normal life.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 29, 2009 1:39 am

The first response she got discouraged her. Did he not trust her, or could he just not tell her? A second response came up. It made somewhat sense, but was still a bit confusing. She started to wonder if the person driving them was listening, but started to focus on what was more serious. "Why do these people want to capture us? What did we do?" Only two of her millions of questions came out. These questions were the exact things that were slowly killing her. They were forcing her brain too much. Soon... very soon... her brain would overload, burn out and reset... again. Her life would be gone. Everything. This was why she couldn't have a normal life. Every seven years, her brain resets, so she gets reborn every seven years, yet still attaining the ability to speak. Normality will never sweep it's was over Ne. Her sound manipulation. Her emotion concept. Her being an outcast. Everything about her causes oddity to follow.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 5:09 pm

Alet created a small smile on his face. "Sorry, this all must be confusing..." He leans in and whispers. "They're after us because of what we can do." After about half an hour, they finally arrived at Alet's house, this house was his parents parent but he was able to keep it after they died because of the money they left in the will. He got out of the cab and started to get wet, he put out a small amount of static above him just enough so it couldn't be seen but it was reflecting the rain. He smiled and put his hand out towards Ne to help her out of the car. "Well we're here."
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 8:50 pm

The car was silent after Alet had answered her. A sharp pain started to pierce her thoughts. She didn't do anything to show this pain was there. She wished it would go away. Her body started to calm and the pain went away. Oh great, more torture in this already hard life. She had to tell Alet eventually, he might know what was happening, but not yet. The cab stopped and she looked out the window. Too much rain to see. On the other side of the car, the man was getting out. He held out a hand to her. She moved to him and grasped his hand, using it to pull her out of the vehicle. The rain outside was pouring hard, yet none of it was hitting them. It must have been an effect cast by Alet. "Alright..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 10:23 pm

They walked to the door of the house and Alet pulled out his keys to open the door, he opened it and they walked in. Alet puts his keys down and went to his room to get something and came out with a cell phone. Alet handed the phone to Ne and smiled. "Here, just in case we get split up or something like that use this to call someone on the list programmed into the phone, they're all people who are willing to help." He had also gotten his gloves from his room and he put them on. He walked to the front door and looked back. "I'm sorry, but is it okay if you stay here, I'll be back in about an hour there's something I need to take care of." Patrick had called about two hours ago and Alet had been worrying ever since he got the message, he had to see if Patrick was okay. He opened the door and waited for Ne's reply.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 30, 2009 11:34 pm

They follow out into the house. When Alet opened the door, Ne was amazed. She'd never seen such an amazing place. It was much cleaner then any building she was in before. It was decently furnished, had a working lock and several other features she hadn't seen before. Alet walked into another room. When he came back he was wearing gloves and holding a strange device. He handed it to her. The way he spoke about it, apparently is was a phone that was mobile. Ne took it. "Uhh... s-sure... but... how do I use this?" Ne stared at the tiny machine in her hands, trying to find out what made it work.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 31, 2009 3:41 pm

Alet smiled and pulled out his phone it was the same one she had, he flipped it open and pointed at the green button. "I'll explain the rest when I get back, but in the mean time if you need help just click this button twice and it'll call me." He then opened the door and walked out, he waved as he was leaving. "Well I'll be back, see you later." He then started running, there was no time to wait for a cab he needed to get there quick before anything happened. The rain started to get harder as he started running faster and eventually there was a thunder storm that knocked out the power, he stopped in his tracks thinking. 'Patrick should be okay, maybe it's just best if I go back, but what if something were to happen to Patrick, nah he should be fine.' Back and fourth his thoughts were rushing, confusing him, what should he do?
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 1:46 am

He had given her instruction, and left. Ne watched his hand wave as it left through the door, concealing the cold from the nice, warm house. She looked back and forth, around the house. She was alone again, but this time she had shelter. "He's going to return..." She told herself. "He said that he would..." Ne looked at the ground, a couple pairs of shoes laying there. She removed hers, moving to the next room to explore the house. In the next room there were several things, but what caught her attention was the couch. She moved to it, staring at it with wonder. After a couple seconds she sat down on it, taking in the comfortableness. She slowly started to lay down on it, not remembering the last time she was on something so soft. A minute or two passed and she was asleep.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 4:58 pm

An hour had past, Alet decided to go help Patrick, and turns out the company was there and a small battle occurred. The thunder storm had cleared but it was still raining down hard so he put up a small force field made of static like before, the battle wasn't to big so all he got was a few cuts and he didn't use to much of his ability. After about ten minutes of walking he was already back, Patrick had ran closer to Alet's house hopping that he would find Alet. He took out his keys and opened the door, no sound, so he looked around and saw Ne asleep on the couch, he smiled. Alet went to his room and got out a spare blanket and put it over Ne. Then went to the kitchen.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 8:59 pm

After that it was all drowned out. Suddenly, something warm was draped over her. It was comfortable. Her eyes started to crack open. On top of her was a sheet of warm cloth, probably set by Alet. She rubbed the sleep from her eyes and started to sit up. The house hadn't changed at all from when she slept. 'It wasn't a dream...' She lightly smiled of her own accord. Alet was nowhere to be found, in the room. She lifted the warm sheet off her, sad to have done it, now to be cold. Her knees straightened and she got to her feet. Ne started to shuffle around to house, looking for Alet. She poked her head into the kitchen. "Hello?"
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 01, 2009 9:20 pm

Alet had been up the rest of the night he was there, and it was now morning. He was at the stove cooking some breakfast when he heard the hello from Ne. He turned around and smiled. "How'd ya sleep?" He then grabbed the pan and put the bacon that was on it onto a plate. He walks to the table and puts it down. "I made some breakfast if you want some." Alet sat down at the table and put his head down, after staying up all night he was tired.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 12:32 am

"I haven't slept so well in my life..." Ne lightly smiled, again. She walked to the table and looked at the food on it. What was it? It smelled decadent, but didn't look like anything she had seen before... wait! She had seen something similar to this, it was on an advertisement for some restaurant. Yet, the word breakfast made no sense to her, either. Maybe the name of some kind of meal. "Uhh, th-thanks..." She sat at the table and looked at the food, again, it looked completely delicious. Her hand reached down and lifted a piece of the red meat with a the white stripe down it, lifting it to her mouth. Her teeth crunched on it, biting through the meat. It was as she thought. It was amazingly delicious. Her smile grew to a large grin. She continued to chew it slowly, eventually swallowing down the food. There was still several bites on the piece she had, and many more pieces after that. This, truly, was heaven.
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 8:02 pm

Alet smiled and started eating some bacon. "Taste good, doesn't it?" This time, this time with Ne, had reminded Alet of his parents. Alet hadn't seen anything that reminded him of his parents in a while. "I'll be right back." It was time to start his day, even though he didn't sleep last night. He got up and walked to his room, and into his bathroom. He splashed cold water into his face to wake him up, changed his clothes and came back out ready for a new day. "Well, it doesn't look like I need to do anything today, so I'm up to doing anything you would like to do." He smiled.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 10:45 pm

Ne left the question Alet asked rhetorical. She continued through every piece she had until it was gone. Her stomach had been filled. That was the first time she actually had two full meals in a row for a long, long time. She looked around, Alet not to be be seen. Apparently he had left while she was drowning in joy. She just sat in the chair and smiled. After a minute or so, he came back. He wasn't doing anything for the day and he left the choice to her. "I-I don't know... I'm fine with anything... all we've done so far, which wasn't much, had been wonderful, already..."
Back to top Go down
Alet Rondel
Admin/ Ultimate Hero
Alet Rondel

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:34 pm

Alet smiled and looked outside, it was still dark out side since it was still early in the morning. He walks over to the table and smiles at Ne. "Follow me I want to show you something." Alet walks to the back of the house and stops at a metal door on the left. He opens the door and inside were two staircases on leading down and one leading up. He looks over at Ne and waves. "C'mon we're gonna miss it." Alet didn't know why he was showing this to Ne, before today this place was a place where he would go every morning to think about things that were confusing him. This place would clear his though and keep him looking forward to the next day, helping him not get depressed from his parents death.
Back to top Go down
Ne.
Ultimate Anti-hero
Ne.

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 7:25 pm

Alet requested that Ne follow him. She stood and nodded. He feet started to work, lazily shuffling against the ground. Being treated so nicely changes the body's behavior. They ended up outside, behind the house. In front of them was a large metal door. Alet opened the door. He walked in and waved her forward. She followed him. What was he going to show her? And what would they miss? Was it a motile being, constantly moving? The questions burned down. Day after day. Few days left until it would all be gone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just Need Some Money   Just Need Some Money - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just Need Some Money
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Destructive Generations :: The World :: Travel-
Jump to: